Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Punk Rock Sock Club - Installment 1- THE CLASH



Colorway: The Clash
Yarn: Lotus Knits

I'm so happy with this months sock club yarn! Melanie did it again with the rockin' yarn and theme.
I was looking for some sock yarn for G and I think this is it. He likes the colors and The Clash are one of his fave bands as well as mine. In the background you'll notice a thing called a vinyl record album. This is how we listened to music back in the olden days (and sometimes still do).


7 comments:

Viva Scrapper! said...

Cool

LotusKnits said...

squee! i'm so glad you like it!

nicholajustine said...

that is rockin'!!!
hey cher I'm not at 62cherry anymore but get me over at mixtape ok ;)

Janice said...

Love that yarn. Its even prettier when seen in person.

Courtney said...

The yarn looks very yummy!!

kgirl said...

The Clash - too cool! can't wait to see the other installments of the PRSC, looks like it's going to be a good time for all

rubyredruca said...

That kicks ass! Even is only for the name. You always get the coolest yarn. I wonder how it'll knit up.