Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Punk Rock Sock Club - Installment 1- THE CLASH



Colorway: The Clash
Yarn: Lotus Knits

I'm so happy with this months sock club yarn! Melanie did it again with the rockin' yarn and theme.
I was looking for some sock yarn for G and I think this is it. He likes the colors and The Clash are one of his fave bands as well as mine. In the background you'll notice a thing called a vinyl record album. This is how we listened to music back in the olden days (and sometimes still do).


6 comments:

LotusKnits said...

squee! i'm so glad you like it!

justine mixtapezine said...

that is rockin'!!!
hey cher I'm not at 62cherry anymore but get me over at mixtape ok ;)

Janice said...

Love that yarn. Its even prettier when seen in person.

Courtney said...

The yarn looks very yummy!!

kgirlknits said...

The Clash - too cool! can't wait to see the other installments of the PRSC, looks like it's going to be a good time for all

Anonymous said...

That kicks ass! Even is only for the name. You always get the coolest yarn. I wonder how it'll knit up.