Monday, June 05, 2006

Camera on the fritz !












Sorry I haven't posted in awhile but my camera is on its last leg and now I can't even get my card to read in the reader! Aaaaargh! Here's what I've been up to: I just packed up the box for my One Skein Secret Pal and it should get to her by the end of the week. I just purchased what looks to be a great pattern book from Knit Pixie called Barefoot Knits in which I hope to find great patterns to knit for my bebe girl. I'm halfway through my 1st scarf for the Think Pink Challenge, halfway through 2 socks in different yarn, and occasionally I pick up my sweater and try to work 6-8 rows before getting bored and stick it in its basket. Since I 'm unable to post current photos, here are some I meant to post in the past but never got to get around to. My bebe in crocheted cowgirl hat from the cover of the Happy Hooker book, my mom in "Mini Poncho" from Interweave Knits, my birthday stash from friends and family(thanks, i *heart* u guys!), and my bebe getting luv'd up by debbie stoller on the train. She is still trying to figure out how the lady from mommy's book came to life and went to Berkeley with us, (Deb was wearing the exact outfit, head to toe, that she had on the cover). Hopefully I can get this camera thing worked out by the end of the week.XOXOXO.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Cute poncho and I love Sophies hat :-)

Ruth said...

i was wondering when you'd post pics from the train ride - i knew there was some cute ones with debbie and your daughter =)