Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Wanted: Two more hands!




Here are the latest knitting projects: A luxurious hank of Black Pearl from Lorna's Laces, which is being used for my Funky Scarf Swap. One almost finished Lace-Up Armwarmer from Alterknits (which I started last September on a trip to Disneyland! I know how lame is that?) A scarf that only needs the ends woven for my honey to wear to our daughters soccer games, (I think I found the perfect matching blue, don't you?) I also started my bag for the International Tote Exchange, a beanie for my daughters soccer coaches, and am halfway through a blanket for a baby shower that is at the end of this month. Oh yeah, and I just started these cool sleeves too! I guess I'll be waiting until the beginning of October to start my holiday knitting. .

No comments: