Saturday, December 30, 2006

Coffee and Yarn


Thanks to my Coffee and Yarn swap buddy The Knitstress for this very lovely package. There was some black licorice enclosed but S and I have just about finished it off. The coffee is from Raven's Brew Coffee and it is a special holiday blend called Santa Caws. I'm thinking of making something for S out of the pink, since she snatched it out of the box and screamed "mine!" before I could even check it out. The hank of black, pink, red, and grey is for me as these are my most fave colors together in one. What should I make with it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that both you and S enjoyed the box of goodies.

62cherry said...

Happy 2007 :)
email me and we'll organise swap details

Anonymous said...

Thats a cool swap! I have loved all of your yarn pic's lately.

BrownPants said...

That yarn is gorgeous! socks maybe?