Sunday, January 21, 2007

Seeing Red

1.Ruffle bag for a swap pal. 2. My fave "One Night Stand " self striping hat, named so because it takes only one night to complete. 3. A preview of my Alexander Henry tote that I'm waiting to get in the mail from Novelty Creations , on a tip from Knitdevil. 4. My missing Clara Barton cabled scarf that I've had for about 2 months and is now missing! I love this scarf and I can't find it anywhere. If you see it aimlessly roaming the cold, hard streets please tell her I miss her and want her to come home. My neck is really cold! Brrrrr.



3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love that tote! AH makes the COOLEST fabric!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the red. Esp that ruffle bag! And sorry to hear about your scarf... it looks lovely though. Hope you find it soon!

Madge said...

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog!

Love your red knits. Great bag and hat. Sorry your scarf went awol, and hope it comes home soon.

So, what knitting projects are in your new tote?