Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Sweater swatch


Here it is almost 100 degrees in sunny California and what do I find? A pattern for my Cherry Tree Hill Yarn that I purchased sometime last Fall. These aren't my "normal" everyday colors, but there is something about fall that makes me want to wear browns, plums, deep reds, and dusty grays.
The pattern is Emerald from Knitty, and it looks to be the perfect match for the casual, comfy sweater I've been searching for. It should be a pretty quick knit, but I'm not speeding through it since I won't be able to wear it for a few months. Besides, there is only so much bulky wool one can handle when it's so toasty outside.

3 comments:

Janice said...

Cool colorway. Bring tomorrow nite so I can see it and pattern.

Madge said...

Way to go! You know you're knit-obsessed when...

...you're knitting with bulky wool in this heat...

...and, hey, you're gonna have a beautiful autumn sweater in plenty of time for those upcoming cool days. And knitting naked is always an option....

Courtney said...

That is a cute pattern, I just might have to make on for myself:-)