Saturday, July 19, 2008

6 tHinGs...


62 Cherry tagged me, so here we go!

The Rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

I love to bake! If I could, I'd wake up every day put on an apron, some good music and bake, bake, bake!

I love Isabella Rosellini. (pictured above)

I was married in Edinburgh, Scotland. On a month long backpacking adventure my man and I decided to get hitched. I'm pretty sure we're married, but it was really hard to understand the marriage clerks Scottish accent, especially over my mother-in-law's crying.

I'm not a touchy-feely-huggy kind of person. I will hug my daughter, my grandma, my husband. When people come up and hug me, I cringe. Although people say I'm very social.

I like gangsta rap! I'm not into most lyrics but I can't pass up a Snoop, Ice Cube, Ice-T, or NWA song on the radio.

I CAN FLY! Well at least in my dreams I can. Since I was very young I've had lots of dreams where I'm flying. People have different interpretations of what it means, but my favorite is my 7 year olds belief that I am indeed a superhero!

3 comments:

Madge said...

*giggle* You like gangsta rap.

P.S. Edinburgh is one of my favorite places. I spent my junior year abroad at the Uni there. And if I could move there and live, I totally would.

62cherry said...

love it all

Courtney said...

LOL... I dont see you as the gangsta rap type :-) LOL