Saturday, August 19, 2006

FuNkY sCaRf SwAp





1. ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO ANY FIBERS?
Not as far as I know, but I do get a tickle in my nose when I wear mohair and alpaca. Not that it stops me from wearing those fibers.
2. DO YOU PREFER ANY FIBERS OVER OTHERS?
I really love soft fibers. I'm working with some Malabrigo right now and I just got some Cashmerino that feels good as well. I like lots of different fibers, and I'll wear almost anything as long as it isn't too scratchy around my neck.
3. THINKING BACK TO SCOUT'S POST ABOUT WHAT FUNKY MEANS TO YOU, POST AN IMAGE OF SOMETHING THAT YOU THINK IS FUNKY!
Green sweater photo above.
4. WOULD YOU PREFER FUNKY YARN OR A FUNKY PATTERN?
I'll let my pal decide!
5. WHAT ARE YOU FAVORITE COLORS?
Deep rich reds and black- and army greens, pinks and greys.
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIECE OF ART?
Just about any photograph from Man Ray.( photo above)
7. WHAT COLORS WOULD YOU NEVER HAVE UP CLOSE TO YOUR PRETTY FACE?
Yellows, peaches, or anything neon.
8. WOULD YOU PREFER AN ACTUAL SCARF OR A COWL?
A scarf please.
9. DO YOU PREFER A WIDER/SHORTER SCRAF OR A THIN/LONG SCARF?
Thin/medium-long or medium/medium-long. I'm 5'8".
10. WHAT IS THE CLIMATE LIKE WHERE YOU LIVE?
Pretty mild, but I do like to go to the snow in the winter. I wear scarves as an alternative to sweaters. If my neck is warm, I'm warm.
11. WOULD YOU PREFER A FUNCTIONAL SCARF OR JUST ONE TO FUNK UP YOUR WARDROBE?
Probably one to funk up my wardrobe. I usually wear basic but boring black t-shirts, with jeans or army green pants and a pair of converse or mary-janes.
12. WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR PARTNER TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I'm pretty open to anything. I love the idea of letting someone be creative and funky to come up with something they'd think I'd like. I love vintage stuff, retro kitsch stuff, as well as classic romantic things with a modern edge. Even though my wardrobe is plain and simple, I love to funk it up with accessories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting. I have the perfect yarn for this. I started swatching last night.

Your FSP.

cher said...

I'm so excited,I can't wait!